Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Memories of Japan - 2010-08-09 - 4. Cooking and singing

Japó 2010 - 0103

The second night in Japan and the first night in our new hotel finished, so we woke up. Man, this hotel was a palace compared with the previous one. Besides, we had free breakfast! For breakfast there was some oriental and occidental food. So I tried a bit of all.

Japó 2010 - 0095

After breakfast was time to go out to visit Asakusa. When arrived there, we were taking a walk arround all the souvenir stores near the Sensoji temple and later in the temple complex. There I praid to have a great travel with my friends. We also looked our fortune and finished we three of us with bad fortune... but we tied our papers and our bad luck went away :)

Japó 2010 - 0137

We spent all the morning there, so when we finish the visit was time to have lunch. For lunch we decided to try an okonomiyaki's place when you had to cook your food. The final result doesn't seems an okonomiyaki but was nice, and fun.

Japó 2010 - 0149

After lunch we went to the Ueno park. When we finished to visit some of the temples in the park, we went to the lake. There Laia did one of the biggest discoveries of the travel, Suika soda! Soda with watermelon flavor. Is very very nice! But before that great moment of the discovery, my three friends took a boat in the lake and I prefered took a walk arround the lake. Then was when I was assault by a crows flock. Luckily was able to run away alive. Also remember that there, the cicadas made a lot of noise.

Japó 2010 - 0156

Later we left Ueno park and went to the Tokyo University. They have a lake inside the university! In my faculty was hard to find more than 3 square meters of grass... Also saw the main building. Was nice to see after saw it a lot in Love Hina manga.

Japó 2010 - 0161

After that... Yokoso Akiba!! My first time in Akihabara. Was very exciting! We took a fast walk, don't have much time, and went to have dinner in one of the cheap restaurants that there are there.

Japó 2010 - 0175

And later... yes, after that long day still had energy for more, karaoke time! We had a lot of fun singing. These drained all the energy that remainded in us, so after that came back to the hotel to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I just came across your blog through Twitter one way or another haha. I just wanna say that I love your picture heavy entries. I just followed you on twitter and I would very much it if you followed back :D! I also run a blog site around anime and manga culture. You might like it!

    www.Animezingworld.com
    twitter.com/animezingworld
    facebook.com/animezingworld

    Talk to you soon!
    Edward Young

    ReplyDelete