Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Memories of Japan - 2010-08-05/06 - 1. Flight to Japan!

Some of you know that last summer I was in Japan during 3 weeks. Me and my co-travelers thought about write a blog about our travel. In the end, we only wrote a few days. Some days ago, when I was watching pictures of this travel, I thought that would be a good idea write some of my memories of the travel in my new blog. For this reason today I start this new section, memories of Japan.

In this entry I'll write about two days, the day before the flight and the day of the flight, 5th and 6th August.

5th August. Is the last day before to travel to Japan and I haven't pack my things yet! Until the evening I didn't start. Well, my intention was that the case went nearly empty and came back full of things. So I put some clothes and things that I needed and in not much time I was ready.

Later, Pau came to take me to his house. We had to be in airport very early in the morning, so we spent all night playing Wii with the rest of the group, Laia and Gemma. And wasn't too much time.

Japó 2010 - 0001
Having breakfast and waiting for the flight to Frankfurt, at Barcelona airport. Can you spot the eggplant?

After some hours, we went to the airport. There we had breakfast and passed the controls before took the first flight. This flight, where we had breakfast another time, brought us to Frankfurt.

Japó 2010 - 0005
The airplane that brought us to Narita, an Airbus A380, at Frankfurt airport.

In the Frankfurt airport we wait some more hours for the flight that definitely brought us to the Narita airport. The plane of the flight was the great A380. I think that is the bigest plane in the world.

Japó 2010 - 0008
Views from the window of the plane.

During this second flight, I tried to sleep a bit, but I couldn't. Maybe was that was a bit nervous. And always when I could start to sleep, they brought us something to eat. We had dinner and breakfast in this flight, before arrive to Narita.

No comments:

Post a Comment