Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

A new blog


Since some months ago, I was thinking to start to write a new blog. My last blog, el blog del redox wasn't updated in the last months and I thought to give a change as a blogger. Thanks to twitter I have been practicing my English and now isn't that bad as before. Isn't good either. But now I think that can write a blog in English with a bit of sense. So this is the big change with my last blog.

A brigade diary. Why I chose this name? Well, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu is my favourite anime. Nothing more to say. This blog will be something like a diary and, with that name, also have a relation with this anime. And because I like it, too.

Well, hope that you enjoy with my entries and see you in the comments.

PD: And why an image of Kuroko? Because I love this perverted teleporter!

2 comments:

  1. wheee, looking forward to interesting posts x3

    kuroko is always a nice start <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I hope start soon to write something more interesting ^^

    Kuroko is the best! X3

    ReplyDelete